Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cash for Cars Indy

Cash for Cars Indy

Here are some current testimonials for Junk Cars Indianapolis

Testimonials

"I had wrecked my car.  It was a 1998 Chevy Malibu.  I knew this car didn't weigh too much and now it was total junk.  I call Sell Junk Cars Indianapolis .com and they took care of me.  Not only did they pay me almost twice the amount that I thought I was going to get, but they came out, paid me cash and towed my junk car away for free also.  They did all of this within an hour too.  I hope I never have to use them again, but if I am in that situation, I sure will.  As a matter of fact, I had 2 friends that needed to junk their cars and I referred them to them too."-C. Clark-Indianapolis

"I check three different "cash for cars" companies in the Indianapolis area.  Junk Cars Indianapolis.com offered me the most money and free towing.  When I started to ask questions, most of those other companies that offered us cash for our car were going to charge us for the towing.  They were also really nice too."-Debbie-Greenwood

"When it comes to junking cars, I give these guys 2 thumbs up."-Sue-Brownsburg

"My home owners association was after me to get my car moved since it had a flat tire and the plates were expired.  These guys game up, paid me cash and towed away my car in less than an hour."-Glenn-Carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment