Sunday, February 7, 2016

Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning Fans

Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning Fans


Indianapolis, Indiana-This post is not anything about junk cars or junk trucks, it is a simple post about the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning.  We are Indianapolis Colts fans around here and we are also Peyton Manning fans.  First of all, how could anyone not be a Peyton Manning fan.  He is a class act.  Yes, I would rather see the Indianapolis Colts in the Super Bowl, but since it is Peyton and the Broncos, I will cheer them on.  Go Peyton.  You are only one quarter away from your 2nd Super Bowl win.  Good Luck to Peyton Manning from Indianapolis Junk Cars.



1 comment:

  1. Incredible post, you provide unique information in your blog. I have noticed many new facts for me. I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you.

    Junk Cars For Money | Junk cars for cash | Sell Junk Car

    ReplyDelete