Sunday, December 21, 2014

What makes a junk car?

What makes a junk car?


When people find out that I am in the auto recycling industry, I get asked this question all of the time.  It is usually in a different format, something like?  I wrecked my car.  It is a 1999 Chevy Monte Carlo, what should I do?  My 1997 Toyota Camry has a bad motor, should I fix it or scrap it?  Well the answer is actually simple.  What is your car worth after it is fixed?  How much would it costs to fix it?  Knowing these two answers should give you the knowledge of whether or not that you should scrap your car or not.  Below is a picture of a 1997 Mercedes S420 that someone decided was a junk car.  You never know what someone is going to consider to be junk.

Indianapolis junk cars

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such useful tips for selling a wrecked or junk car, please keep updating with your views.

    Junk Cars Cash | Junk Cars For Money | Money For Junk Cars

    ReplyDelete