Friday, November 1, 2013

Junk Cars Louisville

Junk Cars Louisville
JunkCarsLouisville
Trusted site
What is my Junk car Worth?FAQs Whats my car worth
 

            Call   Gene Now 502-835-1558


Location-Make-Model-Year-Condition Are all Factors
Free Tow Away And UP TO  $200.00 on most Junk Cars .

Full size Trucks , SUV and Vans $200.00  And UP .
Prices may change Day to Day

Do You Buy any cars , trucks or vans ?
Yes
Do you Remove cars outside of Metro Louisville ?
Yes but no more than 5 miles.



Who buys junk cars in Louisville KY ?
we do !


Will you buy my car even if it is a wreck ?
Yes

What do I need to junk my car ?
Identification and proof of ownership

If the vehicle runs good will you buy it to ?
we buy all vehicles


How to Sell Junk Cars Louisville KY ?
Call Mike


How do i get rid of a car that doesn't run in Louisville KY ?

For More Help Call Gene 502-835-1558

No comments:

Post a Comment